Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate
An exciting opportunity to be the regulatory lead on one of Perrigo's established 'explode' product categories in UK and Ireland. In this role, you will be working with the UK & Ireland Regulatory Associates to ensure delivery of all projects under the assigned portfolio of Medical Devices, Food Supplements, Cosmetics, Biocides and General Sales products. This will mean Hands-on delivery of Growth and life-cycle projects.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3 + years of RA experience, with recent experience of working with Medical Devices, Food Supplements, Cosmetics and Biocides in a UK/Ireland Capacity
- A UK & Ireland regulator with great potential who is ready to lead the delivery of all regulatory aspects for a portfolio of products.
- A problem solver who likes the challenge of working with multiple priorities, who has a keen interest in the commercial side of being a regulator
- Proven experience of delivering new Medical Device, Food Supplement, Cosmetic, Biocidal and General Sales products to market
- Demonstrated regulatory knowledge and experience of the following areas;
- Biocides – ECHA/REACH/CLP/Brexit
- Cosmetics/cosmetic regulation - HSE/ CPNP
- Food supplements
- Medical devices/ medical device regulation – MDD/MDR
- General sales products – ASA/CAP
At Perrigo, we believe happy, healthy and safe employees are more engaged and more productive employees; therefore, we view our people as a critical investment. By offering competitive wages and benefits, world-class safety programs, preventative wellness programs and wide variety of development initiatives, we strive to ensure that our employees, and the culture they live in, remain as high quality as they always have been.