E-commerce Specialist (French & English Fluency)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting for an E-commerce Specialist to join our Green Division team. Reporting to the Head of E-commerce, this position will work closely with brand managers and account managers whilst cooperating with our e-commerce customers and our digital agencies across France, Belgium and the Netherlands. The function can be based in Zwijndrecht, (BE), in Rotterdam (NL) or possibility to work mostly remotely. The current situation requires us to work from home.
The Green Division of Perrigo is a business unit of Perrigo with a plant-based product portfolio focusing on natural OTC. We have commercial activity in several European countries (Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Portugal and the UK). We are an omni-channel business with customers in organic/bio stores, specialized retail, para-pharmacy, pharmacy, sports and E-commerce channels. The majority of brands are own brands (NatureSun Aroms, Biotechnie, Fytostar, Dexsil, Vitasil, …) but Green also operates several distributionships (Tiger Balm in France; Floradix (Salus), New Nordic & Grünwalder in the Benelux).
The E-commerce Specialist plays a crucial role in creating and pushing the visibility, findability and conversion levers of our brands at our strategic partners, being both customers and media. The E-Commerce Specialist will be the link between different stakeholders and will be creating synergies between internal departments as well as the different countries.
The overall objective is to build our online brand presence within E-Commerce.
Your main tasks
- Responsible for digital content creation and optimization (both visual and copy).
- Responsible for the distribution of this content to our partners, being customers and media partners.
- Coordination of major activation “moments” at our customers and media partners.
- Support local teams with knowledge and insights on how to build our brands online, both through activation with E-retailers as with digital marketing.
- Seek and implement other possibilities to build our brands at our E-retailers.
- Guide and support local teams to create, implement and adjust marketing calendar (annual activation plan) per E-retailer
- Initiate, optimize and evaluate projects and campaigns with the aim of increasing visibility and conversion (e.g. promotion or season related, social campaigns, cross sell, upsell)
- Guide and support brand managers in setting up digital marketing campaigns
- Generate reviews and optimize the quality of reviews
Does this sound like you?
- You are a digital native with a passion for online
- You have 3+ years of work experience in a comparable online marketing position (at E-retailer or manufacturer)
- Your knowledge of French is close to native and you're fluent in English (knowledge of Dutch is a plus)
- You have good communication skills - to connect internal and external stakeholders
- You have an independent work attitude, you’re not afraid to take initiative
- You are able to work in a planned and project-based manner
- You have experience with
- controlling traffic, conversion, ROI;
- SEO, content creation and (social) digital marketing
- You have (preferably) worked with Amazon
- You have a Bachelor degree or more
What do we offer?
Freedom to create and implement your own vision and ideas that help us further. Develop yourselves in skills you do not have mastered yet. We have an independent and energetic team of professionals that do not shy of going the extra mile. Next to this environment we have sufficient days off, attractive employment terms, incentives and a lot of room for personal development. Working from home has become the standard (and is supported) and we have achieved to maintain a very healthy balance between work and private lives.
About the Green Division - a business unit of Perrigo with a plant-based product portfolio focusing on natural OTC. It is our ambition to be a meaningful and leading provider of natural health and wellbeing solutions for selected indications with the best possible combination of naturality and effectiveness. Our products being easily available through multiple sales-channels for the best convenience of our consumers.
About Perrigo - an international consumer goods company. Our mission is to make lives better by bringing quality affordable selfcare products which consumers can trust everywhere they are sold. The company operates at the speed of a commercial FMCG player.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.