Executive Support Assistant
Are you curious about how organisations work? Would you describe yourself as a natural and efficient collaborator, someone who is quick to learn?
Can you work using your own initiative, remaining organised and aligned with stakeholders?
Are you proactive and do you have experience in an office support, or administrative role?
Then read on, we have a great full time opportunity for you to join us as an Executive Support Assistant!
Perrigo is the fastest growing, top 5 Healthcare Manufacturer in the UK which supplies market leading self-care brands and private label products to all major retailers. Some of these leading brands you may have heard of include: Bio-Oil, Nytol, NiQuitin, Beconase, Tiger balm, XLS and Solpadeine, to name but a few.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Support Assistant, based full time in our London office. This isn’t a role that just needs you to upload data, manage a calendar or answer phones, the successful applicant will be proactive, always three steps ahead in anticipating the needs and key support requirements of our leaders. The role provides key administrative support to our business leaders (known as our executive leadership team), with a primary focus on supporting our Vice President/General Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to show experience of the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in an administrative / PA role supporting more than one stakeholder. Including but not limited to arranging calendars, meetings, visitors, travel and expenses.
- Agile and adaptive to changing priorities, with a focus on great customer service to all colleagues at all levels of the organisation, not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done.
- Ability to understand and learn new systems, being curious about how we can improve and be more efficient in all that we do.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills, providing exemplary standards of correspondence on behalf of the business, with excellent attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of WebEx and Microsoft Teams to host virtual meetings/events. It is important that you are experienced in being able to set up meetings and host them too, if the need arises.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- A relevant qualification would be a great advantage, but experience and culture fit will be key for the successful applicant.
This role is based within our busy central London Commercial office and you will work within our Office team, providing some necessary cover to our reception service as needed (holiday, sickness, lunch etc). You will also work very closely with many senior leaders, acting as the first point of contact for their visitors, so great interpersonal skills with all levels of stakeholders/colleagues will be a necessity. Whilst we have a hybrid approach to our working location, due to the nature of this role, to enable them to be successful, we believe that this role will need to be based full time from the office.
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.