Project Manager - Technical Transfer*
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting a Technical Transfer - Project Manager to join our dedicated team. This role will ideally be based at one of our European offices. This position will be responsible for leading technical transfer projects within Perrigo CSCI group. The area of focus will be transfers of various forms i.e. medicines, cosmetics, medical device, biocides, food supplements.
It will be the responsibility of this individual to run the project team composed of various functions in order to make sure that the transferred products are meeting the regulatory and quality requirements and are successfully implemented in the assigned factories. The technical knowledge of production is crucial for this role, with regulatory and quality aspects also of importance. The close relationship with the internal and external parties will be required in terms of supply, quality, regulatory as well as production.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing the receiving sites in terms of adequate production capabilities, quality level and expertise needed to take over the transferred products
- Lead the cross-functional project team as well as monitoring the project progress
- Setting up the project plan in cooperation within the project team and factories
- Support project with technical manufacturing expertise dependently on the product form
- Making sure that the transferred products achieve the required quality level
- Developing and supporting good work relationships within team and manufactures
- Other relevant duties as agreed with Technical Transfer Manager
- Graduate in chemistry or pharmacy
- Appropriate work experience within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally involving production experience (min.3 years)
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes of pharmaceutical forms (solid forms, emulsions, liquids)
- Good understanding of legal requirements within the pharmaceutical business
- Flexibility to international travel
- Location: Europe
- Team player
- Strong leadership and good organizational skills
- Good communication
- Goal oriented
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A rewarding international career in a dynamic and multicultural environment, in a marketing driven organisation, focusing especially on OTC product line
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.