Consumer Insights / Shopper Insights Associate / Manager - Nutrition P2P (Path to Purchase)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Consumer Insights / Shopper Insights Associate / Manager for P2P (Path to Purchase) to join our Nutrition Business. This position will be located in Charlottesville, VA or Grand Rapids, MI.
The Consumer Insights / Shopper Insights Associate / Manager P2P will support the insights needs for the Nutrition Business Units. This individual will manage the knowledge needs necessary to educate and embed shopper, consumer and customer insights into Perrigo’s go to market strategies. He/she will unlock meaningful consumer and shopper insights that differentiate our products and services in order to meet consumer needs and expectations for Self-Care within the specified categories.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- 6+ years of proven performer experience in Insights or Market Research position within CPG industry – healthcare/Self-care experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or closely allied field, with a master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in shopper research methods and activating shopper insights in a retail environment preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge regarding both qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work across many teams to drive outcomes with insights
- Experience with Store Brand and branded products preferred
- Superior communication skills and the ability to visually tell a story
- Ability to multitask several projects at once with strong project management skills.
- Manage and support all consumer research initiatives: Working with each product (or sales) team, provide the RFP, manage the bid process, select the supplier, and enable the research through to deliverables and embedment. This position is responsible for matching tools with business needs and provide recommendations to the internal client to reach his/her knowledge goals.
- Activate consumer learnings: Drive measurable outcomes and application of insights with our customers and stakeholders. Continually educate the organization on today’s consumer, shopper and customer needs and the anticipation of tomorrow’s demands.
- Support Innovation Strategy of Store Brand and Insurgent Brands: Collaborate with innovation stakeholders in the organization to fuel new consumer-led ideation capabilities that uniquely drive shopper demand at our platinum customers.
- Sales & Marketing Consultant: Create learning agendas and research recommendations that will optimize category understanding of shopper, consumer, and customer across the full path to purchase. Maximizing research spend through thoughtful research design and prioritization of stakeholder needs.
- Some travel required - less than 10% .
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.