Master Data Analyst - Oral Care Business Unit [Ranir]
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
This position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of all Item Masters, Bills of Material, and Routes.
- Ensure the data integrity in the Engineering Change module (TECM) of Microsoft Dynamics AX. This includes but is not limited to creation of and changes to item masters, creation of and additions or changes to Bills of Materials (BOM’s) and Routes, implementation of all other changes as requested through the ECR (Engineering Change Request) process, generation of sample labels for Suppliers, and coordinate and communication with other members of the Data Team to facilitate the implementation of new products and conversions of existing products.
- Active participation on cross functional and global team of business and IT master data stakeholders for the purpose of identifying and prioritizing continuous improvement opportunities.
- Obtain and coordinate information from R&D, Quality, Marketing, Sales, Creative Services, Packaging Engineering, Purchasing, Sourcing, Finance, Category Teams, and production departments for input into AX, including (but not limited to) information for the development of new products or for package designs for new and existing products. Ensure integrity of data in AX and related databases and systems where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Computer Science, or related field preferred or equivalent years applicable experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in supply chain or data management environment
- Working knowledge of ERP software (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, SAP, MRP II or related ERP software) with an application in Change Management and knowledge of BOMs and Routes
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to convert strategies into actionable plans and processes with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, with demonstrated ability to successfully work with peer group and frontline organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite such as Word, Excel PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Able to practice sound and ethical judgment with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations
- Able to read detailed prints, sketches, layouts, specifications, etc. preferred
- Well-organized with proven time management skills; able to deliver on multiple projects with consistent work of high-quality
- Works effectively as an individual performer or as a member of a team; provides coaching and leadership throughout
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.