Senior FP&A Analyst - Ranir
Senior FP&A Analyst
Fixed Term Contract
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Ranir, A Perrigo Company is seeking a passionate finance professional who will deliver Perrigo Purpose by driving ambitious business results within a best in class FP&A function which delivers ever better insights for robust, fast paced and intelligent decision making. It will be the responsibility of this individual to gather, analyse and interpret financial information. You will assist in the development of forecasts based on these analyses, whilst evaluating the performance of an organization and suggesting ways to improve. You will provide support to the Ranir business to enable effective decision making based on information and analysis.
- Reporting & analysis: Preparing Monthly/Quarterly board reporting deck liaising with a wide range of stakeholders including sales, functional heads and local regional Finance Managers. Weekly and monthly sales & margin analysis by category, customer & region (assessing YTD & YTG impacts).
- Commercial analysis: Owning and controlling product costings for new and existing products. Interrogating pricing and costing assumptions to provide rigour in all decision-making relating to product costs. Tracking R&Os on a monthly basis whilst ensuring mitigating plans are executed and opportunities are fully realised.
- Planning – budgeting & forecasting: Preparing the consolidated European Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecasts through liaising with regional Finance Managers and relevant commercial/operational teams. This also includes Budget/Forecast packs for Board review and analysing the numbers. Owning European project Opex budgeting & forecasting process.
- Adhoc project work: Adhoc projects such as implementing new system and tools to provide additional insights. Adhoc cost saving initiatives to drive gross margin expansion.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or equivalent) with 6+ years PQE
- Experience in FP&A in a commercial environment, ideally with prior experience of multi-currency consolidation.
- Proficient in Excel and scenario modelling
- Self-starter able to work autonomously
- Experience in FP&A duties (month end performance packs, forecast submissions, systems experience; ideally AX, SAP & HFM)
- Excellent communication - working cross functionally across various divisions, jurisdictions and with senior leadership
- Good understanding of the commercial drivers of the business
- Proven ability to understand and interrogate data and challenge assumptions