Associate Project Manager
The Associate Project Manager is accountable for the execution of multiple, concurrent artwork and packaging change projects for new and existing products from conception right through to delivery across both UK and International retail customers. You'll build strong relationships as a trusted partner with our customers, keeping them regularly updated on progress, ensuring solutions are delivered in a timely and efficient manner. This is a fast-paced environment, working to multiple deadlines which you will be required to manage at all times, and deliver to the very highest standards.
- Work with internal and external customers to support the implementation and tracking of critical paths, through close collaborations and cross-functional working. Key partners will include suppliers, customers, design agencies and internal teams such as Operations, QA, R&D, Sales and Marketing.
- Provide administrative support to Management, including preparation of correspondence, reports and presentations; responds to and routes enquires received via telephone, email, mail, and other, as appropriate.
- Keep all parties apprised as to project status and impact to the business/customers.
- Support the effectiveness of Procurement activities for Redesign & Regulatory driven projects.
- Support Marketing team on tertiary brands
- One years experience as project manager, coordinator or developer within the artwork and packaging environment in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading concurrent projects on change initiatives, targeting improvements to cross-functional processes.
- Knowledge of the Artwork to Print process and some experience in packaging workﬂow, review & approval platforms would be advantageous.
- A basic awareness of packaging industry, developments and challenges, would be another advantage
- Proficient in MS Office, Microsoft Project
- Strong project management, excellent analytical, problem solving, writing, verbal communication, attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to learn internal and external customer system programs.
- Working for a private label company is a plus. Desirable Experience with project management of existing products and marketing within the Health Care or Private Label industry would be advantageous.
- Experience in working with suppliers in the Far East & in Europe
- University degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent qualification/experience
- Desirable - and ideally Illustrator.
- French or German language is a plus
Perrigo Oral Care CSCI Business Unit is a division of Perrigo Consumer Self-Care International (CSCI).
Perrigo Consumer Self-Care International (CSCI) is a world leader in developing, manufacturing, marketing, and distributing well-known European self-care brands in the natural health and vitamins, cough, cold and allergy, oral care, smoking cessation, personal care and derma-therapeutics and lifestyle categories.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.