eCommerce Account Support Representative
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for an eCommerce Account Support Representative for our Commercial Operations group that supports Sales and Marketing in our Allegan MI, facility.
Ecommerce Account Support Representative is responsible for the execution of processes including the accuracy and efficiency of their work. In addition, they are responsible to maintain and manage the accuracy of company-related information on retailer portals required by our Retailers.
- Knowledge of Marketing and Sales in Pharma Industry preferred
- eCommerce experience is highly desired
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy and intermediate skills in the use of MS Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills and accurate data entry skills
- Requires self-motivation, detail orientation, commitment to deadlines, and ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Associates degree required; bachelor’s degree highly desired however, directly comparable Perrigo work experience may be considered
- Minimum three years of office experience is preferred
- Experience dealing with Retailers and vendors is highly desirable
- Interpret and navigate several different customer systems and portals
- Maintain and manage the accuracy of company-related information on retailer portals required by our Retailers
- Primary contact for our Retailers and internal departments for online content publishing
- Drive optimization execution guided by eCommerce team for BIC PDP presentation
- Copy Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Video loads
- Online Auditing
- Verify copy is live and is displayed on the retailer website, as expected
- Verify thumbnails are correct and is displayed on the retailer website, as expected
- Verify item is in the correct taxonomy on the retailer site
- Verify all product attributes are accurate and live
- Track and Report out on metrics to online content maintenance and optimization progress
- Follow each customer’s specific guidelines for content and images and videos where applicable
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.