Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting for a Marketing Manager Benelux to join our Green Division/Oce Bio team.
Oce Bio, also called the Green Division of Perrigo is a business unit of Perrigo with a plant-based product portfolio focusing on natural OTC. Oce Bio has commercial activities in several European countries (Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, UK). We are an omni-channel business with customers in organic/bio stores, specialized retail, para-pharmacy, pharmacy and E-commerce channels. Besides our own brands (Fytostar, Bional, Kineslim, Biover, …), Oce Bio also operates several distributionships (Floradix (Salus), New Nordic, Grünwalder, Babybio, … )in the Benelux.
Your mission :
As Marketing Manager within Oce Bio, you will play a crucial role in further growing our brands and the business in the Benelux. You define the strategy for the brands and its execution in close collaboration with your team. You report to the Business Unit Director.
- You develop the strategy for the different brands in both Belux and the Netherlands taking into account the different distribution channels (mass market/bio stores/e-commerce/ …)
- You develop the marketing & communication plans (advertising (TV), online, instore visibility, promotions, innovations, …) and ensure its execution
- You analyse and evaluate the brand performance and market trends with the aim of continuously improving brand strategy
- You manage the innovation funnel taking into account market trends/insights and customer needs to capture growth opportunities
- You manage the marketing budget based on the brand priorities and you optimize its effectiveness
- You will lead, motivate and develop a team of 3 people and you take part in the management team
- You work cross functional with other departments (sales, R&D, regulatory, supply, finance, …) and you manage external agencies (ex. media, …)
- You are University educated or equivalent
- You have relevant marketing experience (5+ years) and experience in building brands (B2C !) , managing campaigns and innovations
- You are interested in health and naturality
- You combine analytical and strategic thinking with a strong focus on the business and execution.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on mentality.
- You are a team player that can coach and develop the team and you can work in cross-functional teams.
- You are a good communicator (in Dutch, English and preferable also French)
- You have knowledge of the Dutch/Belgian retailer landscape
- A challenging role and the opportunity to give direction to your brands thanks to a large amount of local autonomy and entrepreneurship.
- A leading role touching all different marketing aspects (strategy, analysis, portfolio management, innovation, media, promotion, digital, …)
- The opportunity to work for an organization where your can have an significant business impact.
- Working for Oce Bio means working for brands that help consumers to take care of themselves.
- A learning culture in which you can share and apply learnings based on contacts you have with your international colleagues.
- Our company culture is very entrepreneurial, with open communication and flexible mindset.
- As part of the Perrigo group, we offer you an appealing career opportunity in a dynamic, strong growing environment .
- Next to a competitive salary pack, we offer you room for personal development and balance in working from home and in the office (Antwerp – Zwijndrecht)
About Oce Bio - the Green Division - a business unit of Perrigo with a plant-based product portfolio focusing on natural OTC. It is our ambition to be a meaningful and leading provider of natural health and wellbeing solutions for selected indications with the best possible combination of naturality and effectiveness. Our products being easily available through multiple sales-channels for the best convenience of our consumers.
About Perrigo - an international consumer goods company. Our mission is to make lives better by bringing quality affordable selfcare products which consumers can trust everywhere they are sold. The company operates at the speed of a commercial FMCG player.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.