Trade Marketing Manager
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The function of Trade Marketing Manager with focus on online business is part of the CSI (Customer Strategy & Implementation) department under the lead of the Head of CSI. This function will report directly into the Head of CSI and has no direct reports. The work location is Nazareth, Belgium.
You develop winning selling concepts, activation plans and toolbox materials for the dedicated brands and this in all relevant sales channels with a clear focus on online business. You refine the channel strategies into winning concepts at customer level and/or store level.
In close collaboration with marketing and sales, you build activity plans allowing the sales organization to maximize sell out through effective distribution, instore visibility and recommendation by the customer. It is your ambition and goal to score above market average on these key performance indicators.
As Trade Marketing Manager with focus on online business, you own the following sales fundamentals:
- Product portfolio by channel and/or customer: define core range per brand, facings, …
- Customer pricing strategy: tariff list
- Commercial policy and Trade terms: discounts, volumes,…
- Promotion strategy: promo planning, depth, ROI, …
The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for developing a customer toolbox including a digital sales aid for use by the pharmacy sales team as well as the development of Point of Sales Materials in all relevant channels, e.g. online banners, displays, communication on shelf,…
You act as an important interface and process owner between brand managers, key account managers and field sales district managers. You own the typical trade marketing processes and act upon every day. You are an active participant to the business team meetings. You are externally focused and will provide support to the key account managers during customer visits on a need basis.
You optimize and maximize the development of selling concepts and tools based on sell-out data, consumer insights and customer feedback.
You like to fight for winning: identify short term opportunities and threats and turn them into action plans that make Perrigo Belgium win faster in the market.
You build the yearly budget objectives on volume, net sales, promotional investment and A&P for your dedicated brands, by channel and in line with the total Perrigo Belgium objectives and guidance.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a marketing or trade marketing role in the OTC pharma or FMCG industry.
- Digital mindset and willing to experiment in a fast-paced online environment.
- Experience with the development of trade marketing tools for online and offline customers.
- Proven successful experience in process ownership with ability to work cross functionally.
- Strategic sales acumen with experience in category management, conceptual selling and reading and analyzing sell out data (IQVIA, Nielsen).
- This role requires a very strong level of active leadership regarding the business and the organization. Creates a sense of urgency and accountability in delivering objectives to reach full potential.
- Effective communication.
- External focus.
- Languages: Essential to be fluent in writing and speaking Dutch, French and English
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.