Project Engineering Manager
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Project Engineering Manager with a Pharma background for our facility in New Hope Minnesota.
Managing the implementation of technology based strategic initiatives that directly involve maintaining product quality, launching new products, supporting customer service, providing innovative cost-effective solutions to maximize company profitability. Responsible for providing manufacturing solutions from product development through commercial manufacturing, including capital project management, facilitation of equipment installations, and execution of equipment qualifications. Manage the evaluation and implementation of packaging materials solutions to support new products, product transfers, component vendor changes and process improvements.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Demonstrated forward long-range thinking for the evolution of available technology to meet the anticipated demands for new product introduction.
- Demonstrated effective people management skills to build project teams and alliances.
- Well-developed analytical skills to rapidly and clearly define and understand problems and formulate solutions that address root causes
- Sound judgment, including using consistent logic, rationality, and objectivity in decision making.
- Resourceful and action-oriented to remove barriers to success and achieve results despite occasional limited resources or challenging work environment.
- Ability to allocate resources in support of strategic objectives.
- Broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, current GMP, and current industry technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, with Master’s degree preferred.
- Six years related experience in a production setting involving pharmaceutical or medical device applications, with a minimum of two years supervisory experience managing engineering professionals.