Lab Tech I (Quality Control)
At Padagis our focus is on health care products that improve people’s lives. We are experts on extended topical products and are strategically investing to expand our #1 position in the extended topical category in the United States. Our team members, numbering more than 1,300 work in a dynamic environment where opportunity is built on a foundation of honesty and transparency. Join our team where great things are happening and you can make a difference.
We are looking for a Lab Tech in our Quality Control area to perform inspections on a range of work to detect defects and maintain quality standards in New Hope, MN.
- Test in-process or finished product samples according to established procedures and document those tests appropriately.
- Operate laboratory equipment
- Maintain personal laboratory work area and assist with general laboratory cleaning
- May recommend modifications to test methods and SOPs.
- Records results and conformance to inspection plans.
- Enters data on control charts and notifies others of out of specification results.
- Associate's degree required. Strongly prefer Bachelor's degree in the sciences.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.