SAP Developer w/ PO/PI Experience - 100% Remote
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
*Note that this position can be 100% remote within the Eastern or Central time zone in the USA.*
Perrigo is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that’s defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals who are also strategic, confident, globally minded and think outside-of-the-box.
We are looking for someone to join our fast-paced, growing company as a member of our global SAP Development team, accountable for designing, developing, testing, and implementing SAP-based applications written primarily in ABAP and SAP Process Orchestration. They will also be responsible for providing day-to-day applications support of SAP and other integrated systems, including quick and efficient problem analyses and resolution.
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain custom programs and interfaces in SAP to support Perrigo’s information technology needs while meeting Perrigo’s coding standards.
- Independently create or maintain technical requirements documents to meet Perrigo and cGMP standards to validation, as well as creating functional verification tests for new/changes requirements.
- Gather requirements to ensure the accuracy and utility of program functionality by collaborating with users and other IT staff.
- Provide guidance and act as a technical resource for other development team members, the business, and other teams within IT&S. Oversee external contractors on projects as necessary to ensure their work meets Perrigo’s standards.
- Ensure compliance by keeping up to date on assigned Learning Management assignments and maintaining accurate timesheets regularly. Participate in scheduled team and department meetings.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team
- Very strong analytical, problem-solving, technical writing, and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work closely with IT&S leadership and business project team members in a validated environment
- Excellent knowledge of SAP applications support, new project development, and ABAP coding techniques
- Ability to work directly with the SAP Business Analysts, Basis, and user community to gather requirements, and apply strong analysis and design skills to build system specifications
- Knowledge of testing requirements and practices, and ability to prepare and maintain proper documentation to satisfy all corporate guidelines, and Perrigo and cGMP standards
- Experience with SAP Process Orchestration (7.4 or above) is required
- Experience with HANA, Fiori, ABAP CDS Views, or SAP Cloud Platform is highly desirable
- Desire to continue learning and develop new skills is a must to allow the business to leverage new technologies and functionality
- These skills are normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related field, combined with 3-7 years experience in ABAP coding on SAP ERP 6.0 or above, and coding skills for the following techniques: Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, SAP PO interface development using REST, SOAP and idoc adapters, object oriented ABAP, Badi and enhancement point programming
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.