Senior Manager, Demand Control
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager, Demand Control to join our Customer Service/Supply Chain Department in Allegan Mi.
To provide leadership of Demand Control team, system, business rules, process and reporting. Initiate and drive continuous improvement efforts in assigned process area. Manage department resources to include staff hiring, motivating, retention, training needs and performance management to ensure optimal service and enriched demand plan. Development of demand control strategies to optimize profitability and customer satisfaction through proactive analysis and continuous improvement. Drives how and why work is to be accomplished with collaborative integration, coordination and direction with Customer Service, Supply Planning, Operations and Demand Planning.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance or a related
- Minimum of ten year’s experience in demand planning, supply chain, scheduling, finance, or related field
- 5+ years in supervisory/management experience required.
- Exhibits a strong drive for results and success; conveys a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, sound decision making skills, and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong listening skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply written procedures and standards governing business.
- Understanding and proficiency in SAP a plus.
- Works in conjunction with Customer Service, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Sales & Marketing Teams to support and manage abnormal demand and plan change requests.
- Determination & management of demand or scheduling changes within rolling 13-week time horizon. Integration with operations to identify opportunities and solutions for schedule changes. Providing most cost-effective solution while balancing service to our customers.
- Coordinates and leads continuous improvement projects aimed at improving demand planning insights and supply planning cost & efficiency through data analysis, metric reporting and business prioritization rules
- Owner of quarterly sales projections vs. plan/flex.
- Identifying key drivers of abnormal demand and implementing a strategy to reduce it, while maximizing sales & profit and minimizing cost to the organization.
- Provides leadership with data-driven analytics for quick decision making on product/customer allocations when supply is significantly lower than demand requirements.
- Provides training, mentoring, development, direction and support to Demand Control team.