Quality Systems Officer
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
This role is responsible for the review of completed batch documents and performing batch release for supply and distribution. Processing change controls in accordance with Perrigo Australia requirements, performing annual product reviews and assisting in the implementation of broad preventative actions and quality improvement programs.
- Responsible for reviewing batch records to ensure compliance to required standards
- Review QC test records, microbial and sterility reports to ensure all results are within specification
- Perform the release for supply / and or distribution, process batch documents on SAP
- Complete annual product reviews as per agreed schedule.
- Coordinate the change control system and site-wide calibration & metrology program
- Perform internal audits of company systems and processes as defined in internal audit schedule
- Conduct GMP training and external audits as requested.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Science, Pharmacy or Engineering
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Specific understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and of regulatory compliance requirements.
- Excellent skills in organisation, planning and communication.
- Attention to detail
- Experience of QA / QC activities in GMP/GLP or similar environment.
- Effective general office and computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel etc.)