Innovation Manager- CPG
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for 3 individuals to join our team in our newly formed innovation manager capacity in our Allegan MI Facility.
Identifies and analyzes business development activities, including new products, acquisitions, innovative initiatives and/or in-licensing opportunities and presents them to management for approval. Analyzes and tracks pipeline development budget, including clinical studies, patent litigation and external development fees, etc. Negotiates majority of the supply agreements.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Must possess strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry with good knowledge of Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) regulatory pathway. CPG knowledge preferred.
- Must exhibit leadership and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent financial acumen and project management skills necessary.
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word are required.
- Requires self-motivation, marketing creativity, detail orientation, and commitment to deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business or related field is required, combined with a minimum of five years’ of progressively responsible business experience in Sales, Marketing, or a related field; Master in Business Administration preferred.
- May require up to 30% travel.
- Leads majority of all on-going business development activities, including the progression of pipeline projects (financial, regulatory, legal and commercial viability).
- Manages CSCA Innovation Analyst (as applicable).
- Negotiates new Supply, Licensing, and/or Asset Acquisitions.
- Leads evaluation and execution of adjacent categories associated with the Self-Care transformation.