Sr Analyst Global HR Technology
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
JOB SUMMARY : Provide functional, technical and end user support for SAP SuccessFactors.
- Maintain and manage day-to-day operations of SuccessFactors modules, supports annual talent cycle, provides support for creation of reports and dashboards, leads annual release projects and other special projects regarding HR technology.
Facilitates the enablement of future capabilities through partnerships with COE and Global Process Owners.
- Partner with members of HR Center of Excellence and HR global process owners to analyze business needs and provide consultation and advice on how SuccessFactors can be leveraged and configured to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure that SuccessFactors is properly configured according to best practices such that unique customizations and overly complex configurations are minimized.
- Responsible for the assessment, testing and application of SuccessFactors releases
- Plan and execute User Acceptance testing to ensure quality implementations
- Maintain and update system and process documentation including system admin procedures, manager and employee resource guides.
- Maintain SuccessFactors helpdesk activities and help users with their respective queries
- Create and provide dashboards and reports to management as required.
- Conduct audits in a consistent and timely manner and take actions to remedy any issues
- Responsible for SuccessFactors Administrator duties including but not limited to data loads, managing permission groups / roles, configuration, managing email templates / notifications, and dashboard administration.
- Provide guidance and coordination to SuccessFactors Super Admins as needed.
- Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology or related field Experience
- Experience: Four to six years of experience working in Human Resources or IT. Minimum of three years of direct experience with SAP Success Factors.
- Current and relevant experience and certifications in SuccessFactors are required for: Employee Central Administration, SuccessFactors Platform Administration, Employee Central Service Center, JAM
- Other desired experience and certifications: Learning Management, Performance & Goals, Succession & Development.
- Strong understanding of SAP Success Factors modules, reporting capabilities, workflows and HCM processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency in English
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a global environment
- Ability to multitask, lead projects and work independently
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.