Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Demand Planner to join our Commercial Operations Department in Allegan MI.
Responsible for creating and maintain the demand planning process for assigned customers ensuring a robust 24-36 month rolling aggregate demand plan by family with a minimum 18 week rolling SKU demand plan. This role will analyze customer point of sales, market, historical and forward looking inputs to determine and gain alignment from key cross functional team members on assumptions and demand drivers with robust analytics and insights. They will resolve issues in the demand plan ensuring accurate signals to supply chain and robust customer service. Implements metrics and key KPIs striving for elimination of bias and understands variation that impacts accuracy. Responsible for Implementing improvement actions striving for robust accuracy in the demand plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain Management , or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of forecast/demand related analytical experience required
- Ability to develop and apply forecasting methods with complex inputs from a variety of sources
- Demonstrated success in a position requiring detailed analytical activity as well as summarizing results for leadership with effective written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated process improvement skillset with experience driving improvements with cross functional teams, problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Excellent ability to obtain and analyze data, work independently and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software and experience with APO or other forecasting software preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and relational skills with the ability to effectively work with leadership
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal customers and influence without authority.
- Responsible for creating and maintain the demand plan for assigned customers ensuring a robust 24-36 month rolling aggregate plan by family with a minimum 18 week rolling SKU demand plan in $’s, units and volume. This role will analyze market dynamics, customer specific POS, new/lost business, constraints and promotional opportunities to enable recommending a demand plan with insights from cross functional teams.
- Provides robust analysis ensuring assumptions and insights are understood, highlighting gaps & exceptions for ease of decision making.
- Drives improvement of Demand Plan accuracy, eliminates bias and strives to understand variation impacting results. Ensures that root cause analysis and corrective actions are completed. Identifies solutions with cross functional teams to balance supply with demand.
- Facilitates the monthly demand review meeting for assigned customers/categories providing robust analysis ensuring assumptions and insights are understood, highlighting gaps & exceptions for ease of decision making. Drives consistency throughout the process as well as alignment from all key stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Demand Control, Customer Service and supply chain.
- Other responsibilities may include driving process improvement initiatives, training, KPI reporting and systems. Works to implement improvements in demand accuracy as well as productivity solutions for the team.