Project Engineering Manager
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Project Engineering Manager with a pharmaceutical background for our facility in New Hope Minnesota.
Managing the planning, specification, procurement, installation and qualification of pharmaceutical manufacturing technology based strategic initiatives that directly involve continuous improvement and upgrade of existing systems, installation of new systems supporting new products, supporting customer service and providing innovative cost-effective solutions to maximize company profitability. Responsible for project engineering, capital project management, facilitation of equipment installations, and execution of equipment qualifications.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Demonstrated forward long-range thinking for the evolution of available technology to meet the business needs.
- Demonstrated effective people management skills to build project teams and alliances.
- Well-developed analytical skills to rapidly and clearly define and understand problems and formulate solutions that address root causes
- Sound judgment, including using consistent logic, rationality, and objectivity in decision making.
- Resourceful and action-oriented to remove barriers to success and achieve results despite occasional limited resources or challenging work environment.
- Ability to allocate resources in support of strategic objectives.
- Broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, current GMP, and current industry technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Six years related experience in a production setting involving pharmaceutical, medical device or food manufacturing applications, with a minimum of two years management experience managing engineering professionals.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.