Sr. EDI Analyst (Open to 100% Remote)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
*Note this position is open to 100% remote*
Perrigo is looking to add a Sr. EDI Analyst to their IT&S function located at their North American Headquarters in Allegan, MI. The EDI Analyst will ensure the automated transactions with Trading Partners are reliable by developing, programming, monitoring, and maintaining EDI maps, and responding to alerts. This Analyst will accomplish these tasks by working closely with trading partners, the EDI user community, and IT&S colleagues.
- Involved in all aspects of EDI management; code writing, mapping, and use of established protocols to respond to problems or failures and provide solutions to users
- Maintain business-to-business connections and interface with Business Analysts to design, test, and monitor EDI transactions and performance
- Prepare data maps and workflows; write, test, and deploy programs for assigned EDI transactions
- Assist User Community and Trading Partners in gathering requirements to support, maintain, and troubleshoot EDI processes
- Develop and maintain user-level and technical requirement specifications for EDI transactions
- Maintain AS2 system for sending and receiving documents with trading partners
- Extensive knowledge of the development, programming, and maintenance of data and EDI maps, specifically within the Seeburger EDI application: Bic Mapping Tool, Front End, and Message Tracker
- Understanding of SAP iDoc functionality and how Seeburger interfaces with the SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) module of ECC. Must understand iDoc status and monitoring management within SAP
- Ability to gather requirements from various trading partners (customers, vendors), analyze processes, and write code within existing and new EDI maps
- Requires experience in maintaining business-to-business AS2 and VAN connections
- Must be able to work closely with Business Analysts to test and design new or updated transactions, and understand how those transactions (Sales Orders, Invoices, etc.) function in our SAP ERP landscape
- Experience monitoring EDI system performance with the ability to troubleshoot connection problems, mapping errors, and other day-to-day issues as they may occur
- Good analytical, problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work directly with the EDI user community to investigate issues and propose timely solutions
- These skills are typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology; combined with 5-7 years of experience in EDI technology, or several years of specialized technical instruction combined with 8 or more years of professional experience in the development and maintenance of EDI programming
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.