Organisational Development Consultant
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Global Organizational Development Consultant is responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient implementation of global talent management efforts across the globe. The successful candidate will be expected to partner with HR Business Partners and Perrigo Business Leaders by implementing talent management, organization design and effectiveness, change management, and leadership development strategies across the Global business. This position will be expected to serve as a leading expert in Organization Development practices.
Other duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design & Implement Change Management interventions for large enterprise-wide initiatives to ensure business achieves their key results
- Apply knowledge of Organization Design Principles to support HR Business Partners and Perrigo Business Leaders in structuring efficient and effective workflows and systems that can deliver on business goals
- Build capability among leaders and employees to develop talent, particularly high potential talent, to support business strategy and goals. Experience consulting with senior leadership in developing and managing individual development plans for key contributors.
- Experience implementing assessment tools (e.g., 360 feedback, Hogan, MBTI, StrengthsFinder, DiSC, etc.). Formal certification in such assessments preferred.
- Design, implement, and measure global talent management systems, processes, and tools (e.g., succession planning, performance management, competency models, employee assessment, employee engagement, etc.); consult on how to adapt global platforms to meet local needs while maintaining the integrity of the global systems, processes, and tools.
- Analyze individual and team performance problems. Design and implement appropriate interventions, facilitate and consult during intervention implementation, enable human resource manager support, and conduct intervention evaluation.
- Demonstrate consultation skills, program management skills, strategic thinking, analytical ability, collaboration/influence, political savvy, and global acumen while delivering a high level of service to the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree or equivalent preferred, in areas of Human Resources, Business, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development, or related field.
- Eight or more years applied experience in Talent Management or Organizational Development roles or consulting
- English proficiency required; multi-lingual abilities are preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and leadership presence.
- Strong ability to diagnose internal customer needs and identify or develop talent management solutions to meet those needs.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.