REMOTE Senior Product Support Specialist (CNA, RMA, LPN, RN)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Practices activities relating to the assessment and understanding of adverse events and other product related problems. Responsible for performing the functions associated with responding to and handling of adverse events, complaints and inquiries for assigned product lines owned, manufactured or distributed by Perrigo or its subsidiaries. Performing Customer service task to promote positivity and collaboration to serve and satisfy our consumers 100% of the time. Achieving Call Center standards in regards to quality and promoting the Perrigo business within. Ensures all reports are processed in accordance with established company procedures, regulations and standards. Provides assistance and education to consumers via telephone and email correspondence. This is a remote position.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Active medical or pharmaceutical license/certification required with three years of experience in associated field, required (CNA, RMA, LPN, RN, EMT, RPhT).
- Excellent customer service skills with strong de-escalation skills and experience in medical triage interviewing techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, including strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills, detail-oriented; proven ability to write accurate and complete reports.
- Advanced user of basic computer programs, including Microsoft Office and job-specific computer applications used for collecting patient information.
- Ability to work under pressure, handling high volume workload in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of the importance of and compliance with procedural documents and regulations with the ability to adapt to changes as they occur.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while utilizing strong critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Willingness to engage in continuous improvement culture.
- Experienced dedicated team player with a strong ability to also work independently when necessary.
- Strong understanding of medical terminology, prescription and over-the-counter medications, nutritional and developmental needs, adverse drug reactions, and basic patient care.
- Experience with HIPAA policy, patient access data and analytics, required with previous experience working in an FDA regulated industry, preferred.