Customer Supply Analyst
As one of the world’s leading healthcare companies, our success is driven by great products and great people. Our track record stretches back more than 130 years, and today our products can be found in millions of homes around the world.The main purpose of this role is:
To maintain and develop our customer relationships within the Supply Chain function for two key accounts across all products (Branded, store brand and Oral Care). Responsible for maintaining high service levels through improved forecast accuracy and customer collaboration, whilst also reducing costs within the total supply chain. The Customer Supply Analyst is the integration point into the sales and commercial organisation. This position leads the dialogue each month for their respective customers with key counterparts in the Sales and CS&I teams.
The Customer Supply Analyst will collaborate and communicate on a number of topics:
- Service Levels and on shelf availability;
- 12 week stock projections and get-well dates;
- Marketing and promotional plans;
- NPD/NPI and range review planning;
- Seasonal portfolio reviews;
- Ad-hoc projects to drive supply chain efficiencies, cost saving or sustainability agenda
- Demand Review output report to capture key discussions and forecast changes at account level;
- Logility versus Visual Fabriq comparison report;
The Demand Planner will work closely and build close relationships with customer supply chain contacts in order to deliver optimum product availability. They will play a link between our retailers, our Customer Supply Analysts and our National Account Managers
- The Customer Supply Analyst will run Demand Review meetings with National Account Managers to establish key insights to be shared with demand planning function;
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data at customer level;
- Coordinate activities to reconcile significant variances between Visual Fabriq and Logility systems;
- Interact with sales, CS&I and demand planning to create NPD/NPI launch forecasts and track the evolution;
- Challenge the sales forecasts with the sales team especially if they differ from previous months, year or budget.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organisation in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs;
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning.
This is a great career opportunity to be part of a globally successful organisation, who has the customer at the forefront of everything we do.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.