Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The FP&A Analyst will support the planning and forecasting processes and be an integral part of the Corporate FP&A team. We are looking for a proactive, curious, analytical individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged and values the opportunity to learn and make a difference. An ideal candidate will have a strong desire to drive organizational improvement and never settle for the status quo. The FP&A Analyst will use their strong financial knowledge to add narratives to financials, forecasts, budget and provide valuable insight to the business as well as assist in preparing a wide range of ad hoc reports using BPC and Analysis for Office (AO).The primary responsibilities for the Financial Analyst role within our Corporate FP&A team are to support Global Financial planning processes, including transformation the overarching company strategy, into a long-range plan with annual operating and capital budgets, preparation of monthly/quarterly business reviews including variance analysis for management discussion, updating forecasts and operating profitability based on market dynamics as well as preparation of earnings call information. This role requires strong collaboration with Business Unit CFO’s and Controllers, the Global Tax department, Operations Finance, Investor Relations and the Accounting and Reporting teams amongst others.
- Participate in the development of the operating and financial plans required to achieve management’s strategic plan. Play a key role in the Annual Planning processes, including supporting relevant global stakeholders with requested data, and preparing financial reports for internal use by collecting, analyzing, and drafting presentation materials for planning meetings and discussions using Analysis for Office
- Provide key support and analysis necessary for the preparation of the monthly and quarterly performance updates, including consolidation and review of the information and analysis provided by the business units using BPC and Analysis for Office.
- Develop queries and reporting templates in Analysis for Office, BPC and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) to improve reporting efficiency and capabilities
- Partner with senior team members to prepare ad hoc analysis including working capital trends, global departmental spend, headcount analysis, etc
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of planning in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Support the CEO, CFO and Investor Relations team with the preparation of quarterly analyst call materials, reviewing what is prepared by other teams supporting the analysts in the aggregation of all materials received.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with SAP, BPC, SAP Analytics Cloud and Analysis for Office
- Experience with Financial modeling/forecasting
- Superior attention to detail with the ability to successfully manage competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with others outside of the immediate team
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changing needs in a fluid environment, while displaying a strong commitment to deliver results in within required timelines.
- These skills are normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting in addition to an MBA or CPA with 3 - 5 or more years of progressive responsibility in finance with direct FP&A experience in a large company setting preferred.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.