Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
In the role of demand planner you will be reporting directly into the Senior Supply Chain Manager and you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the demand planning process within the S&OP drumbeat of Perrigo Netherlands.
This position will be responsible for setting up the demand forecast per customer group, while at the same time supporting the process from a supply chain perspective. You will work very closely with the category managers, sales- and marketing department, the finance- & operations team and the central European S&OP team to create and maintain the demand plan and to drive the S&OP process.
- Creating the volume forecast per SKU per customer group which is the base for the P&L on a brand level, by analyzing sales- and market trends, stock in trade development and changes related to the assortment, level of distribution and promotional schedule;
- Organize and lead recurrent S&OP meetings with several stakeholders, like the sales- and marketing team, category management and the local- & central S&OP team to get insights in the latest developments, to identify changes vs previous updates and to identify potential risks and opportunities;
- Optimize the forecast accuracy and drive the process of supply/demand reconciliation to reduce the out-of-stock- and obsolete risks;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field;
- 3-5 years’ experience in supply chain and demand planning preferably in the FMCG industry;
- Analytical mindset, able to analyze large amounts of data and make clear recommendations based on these numbers;
- Familiarity with segmented approach as well as good knowledge of statistical analysis and technique;
- Continuously look for ways on how to drive efficiencies, automation and improvements in your day to day job. You embrace continuous learning and process improvement;
- Experienced participation in S&OP processes;
- Known with execution in the local market of guidelines and strategies defined at central level (in terms of process and system utilization)
- Excellent communication (English and Dutch);
- The ability to lead meetings and translate input into conclusions and action points;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Experience with Supply Chain planning systems preferred;
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.