HRBP - Nazareth, Belgium
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are now looking for a dedicated Human Resource Business Partner to support our Sales & Marketing division based in our Nazareth, Belgium office. The appropriate candidate will be tri-lingual (Flemish, French, and English).
This position will suit an experienced HR professional who is seeking a new challenge, has the desire to make a difference, and wishes to develop their career. As HRBP you will provide a variety of services necessary for the recruitment, selection, assignment, motivation, training, and development of qualified employees. The scope of responsibility is broad but the HRBP will focus primarily on recruitment, talent management, performance cycle, learning & development, and training. Whilst also leading various HR projects & Compliance coordination.
- You will work closely with, and support the HR Cluster Manager for BENELUX
- You manage and deliver the key talent, learning & development, and performance management processes
- You participate in the recruitment process, discussing staff needs with line managers, screening applications, and conducting interviews
- You streamline HR processes, standards and policies in line with the HR Strategy and business needs and build operational excellence in support of our talent management.
- You build coaching and management capabilities within the team to facilitate an open, inclusive, culture-based environment that enables effective employee relations.
- You lead various HR projects (organizational design, career model operations, reward, workforce planning...) in partnership with the HR team and/or business.
- You establish sustainable, open relationships and network with stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- You stay informed about professional knowledge and technical evolutions in the HR area to enable a service based on the latest developments.
- You optimize data & knowledge management, reporting and management summaries.
- University Degree in related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in the position is required
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including recruitment, compensation practices, organizational development, employee relations, diversity, performance management, talent management
- Flexible communication style to interact with employees at all levels in order to resolve complex issues
- Strong understanding of employment law and policies, and employment legislation compensation, benefits, interpersonal development, employee relations
- Fluent level and excellent command of both written and spoken English, Flemish, and French is a must