Global Sourcing Manager - Indirect
Global Indirect Sourcing Manager – Operations
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
At Perrigo we are keenly aware of the importance of Indirect Procurement for the overall success of our business. As such, we are focusing on and expanding our Indirect Procurement function. If you are passionate about Procurement and have significant experience in Category Management across the Indirect space, then we want to hear from you. Our Global Sourcing Managers are primarily responsible for the strategic sourcing and negotiation of multiple complex spend categories to ensure cost effectiveness and performance standards in alignment with Perrigo’s Global Procurement strategy. It will be your responsibility to collaborate with the Global Stakeholders to deliver best value global products and solutions to the company and its clients. In particular, this role will manage high volume spend categories including Freight & Logistics, MRO, Capex, and Facilities.
- Savings – Review and manage category spend and identify opportunities for cost improvements without negatively impacting quality of service.
- Benchmark Best Practices and Industry trends with Internal and external business partners to build a pipeline of savings and value creation opportunities
- Develop and implement the Sourcing Category Strategies
- Lead the engagement with the required internal stakeholders to drive main initiatives and projects
- Represent Procurement in multifunctional initiatives
- RFx Project Management - Responsible for the end to end management of the sourcing process through collaboration and consultation with business stakeholders.
- Contract Management – Partner with the Procurement Legal Team and External Counsel as required to manage contract redlines and Terms of Business.
- Implement Master Service Agreements (MSA’s) and Statements of Work (SoW’s) for inbound services
- Supplier Performance Management - Monitor performance and delivery of contracted services within your categories
- Reporting - Spend analysis and Budgetary investigation
- Proven ability to manage high spend, high complexity Global RFx processes with demonstrable competency in all stages of the sourcing process for all categories of Indirect Procurement, in particular Freight & Logistics, Capex, MRO, Facilities
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a leading Procurement Organisation
- Bachelor's degree in business related field preferred
- Fluent English speaker
- Knowledge on best practices and main Industry trends
- Ability to work under pressure with changing priorities and bold targets for deliveries in terms of Cost reductions, Innovation, Cash Flow and Value Creation
- Solid track record meeting substantial savings targets.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- High level understanding of Contractual Terms and Conditions
- Ability to identify processes needing improvement, and to recommend improvement
- Advanced MS Office skills in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- SAP knowledge and navigation skills
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.