Senior Supply Chain Analyst ( remote potential)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Supply Chain Analyst to join our Corporate Supply Chain Team in Allegan MI or work remotely with the understanding that they would need to come into the office periodically for meetings.
Perrigo’s Senior Supply Chain Analyst effectively leads the development and analytical requirements in support of Customer Supply Chain, Service, and Demand Control functions. This includes analyzing large amounts of data, creating new automated processes, developing management tools, creating executive level reports, piloting new ideas, implementing best practices, forming additional relationships, and attaining access to new resources.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- A Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering, or a related field combined with 3-5 years of progressively responsible professional experience in supply chain analytics, demand planning, consulting or related field is required.
- PowerBI, Excel, and VBA expertise required. Power Automate, SAP, and SQL a plus.
- Experience in Operations Research (supply chain optimization, decision science) desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively form cross-functional teams, align stakeholders, and lead complex projects through to completion.
- Demonstrates excellent skills in analytical reasoning and has a high degree of skill working with calculations and numbers with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential including oral and written communication skills, as well as a high level of comfort giving presentations as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to: work independently, take initiatives, make sound decisions, and build healthy relationships.
- Experience building executive scorecards & presentations, and experience using supply chain management programs.
- Major Duties / Responsibilities:
Project Management (collaborative initiatives, team forming, project charter, communication, accountability)
- Analytics (tool development, uncover opportunities, measure, track, insights)
- Process Execution (demand management, safety stock management, phantom program, exceptions management, communication)
- Customer Service Meetings (KPI reviews, project meetings, deck prep)
- Scorecards & Reporting (establish KPIs: fill-rate, demand accuracy & audits, inventory, demand control; align on targets, obtain data sources, design reports)
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.