Customer Marketing and Insight Manager
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Based in our Belrose Office, the Customer Marketing and Insights Manager (CMI) is responsible for developing the sales strategy to “push” Perrigo brands to retailers – providing a compelling reason to range our brands, increasing the demand for Perrigo brands at retailer level rather than at consumer level. The CMI works with retailers to develop customer specific programs to increase visibility and maximize sell-through to consumers.
- Develop the customer marketing strategy and activity plan as an extension of the brand plan developed by brand teams
- Take ownership for tactical trade led brand initiatives for Enterprise brand portfolio.
- Work closely with the brand team to develop and execute customer marketing plans for all pharmacy and grocery brands
- Lead trade marketing initiatives to ensure proper strategy is in place to meet both brand and customer expectations
- Identify and develop necessary Point of Sale tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction
- Create and maintain Trade Activation Calendar of activities working with the brand team
- Create a suite of CHC approved trade advertisements for priority brands
- Build category and / or brand presentations for key retail partners. Updated monthly.
- Ad-hoc trade related initiatives as required
- To implement and track Trade Marketing programmes for retailers with sales and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence
- Assist setting the full year in tracking sales fundamentals (4 P’s) for assigned categories.
- Create compelling Trade Presentations in collaboration with Brand Managers and Account Managers
- Create selling aids for field sales team that focus on key features and benefits
- Report sales needs and field intelligence to sales / marketing teams
- Analyse brand sell through results by channel and make recommendations to increase results
- Manage budget for specific Trade Marketing activities
- Conduct detailed financial modelling and ROI analysis to support continuous improvement
- Support Account Managers with ROI models for key promotions
Skills & Experience
- Approx. 4-5 years sales experience, preferably within the Australian Pharmacy and Grocery channels
- 2 – 3 Year Trade Marketing experience in the Australian Pharmacy and Grocery channels
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial & self-motivating
- Leadership and interpersonal skills, capable of building strong working relationships and influencing trade customers and cross functionally across internal teams
- Demonstrated use and understanding of IRI Scan and IMS data to draw category and branded insights and opportunities
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues / opportunities
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Ability to create and build compelling trade presentations for key retail partners
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Creative ability to design creative (yet practical) point of sale materials and selling aids
- Positive working relationships with 3rd party sales teams
- Financial skills, P&L understanding