Supply Chain Analyst
Analyzes Supply Chain capability, working with Demand Planning, Master Schedulers, Operations, Customer Service, Master Data, IT and Procurement to assess capability to meet projected demand with available capacity.
- Monitors and manages the Supply Chain to ensure fill levels consistent with production needs and customer demands.
- Manages and monitors Production Plan with consideration of supply chain constraints, including supplier reliability, equipment and human resource.
- Manages and Maintains data integrity in SAP for responsible areas (MRP Controllers, MOQ, G-Groups, etc.).
- Communicates strategic decisions to support Planned (Life Cycle projects) and Unplanned (production deviations) events
- Identifies and implements supply planning tools that can be utilized in supply planning processes (pre-print exception planning, operations weekly schedule tracking, allocations, transfers, downtime planning, SLTs, production planning (Monthly Push), etc.)
- Works closely with cross-functional departments including Operations, Procurement, and Engineering to support demand planning
- Trains and guides internal departments on use of integrated planning tools and business processes and helps support documentation of current business processes
- Uses continuous improvement methodologies, including Lean Manufacturing principles & tools and the DMAIC process to establish supply chain strategies for a continuous supply of materials and to maximize service with appropriate inventory levels.