Maintenance Associate - 3rd Shift - 2/2/3 Schedule + $500 Sign On Bonus
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
- Performs maintenance and troubleshoots the mechanical aspects of manufacturing equipment and facilities in compliance with standard operating procedures
- Performs machine rebuilding, repair and troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and moves equipment
- Completes general work orders and interfaces with other technicians and plant personnel across all shifts in a team environment
- Continuously looks for and helps to implement improvements to the process, productivity, quality and reduce costs.
- Performs special projects and other related duties specific to the department as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- 5 plus years solid work experience in a variety of maintenance skills including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Suite and experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) such as SAP required with the ability to navigate through computer-based training systems and use in the course of daily work
- Ability to read and work from blueprints required
- Must possess good math and reading comprehension skills and be able to read, speak and comprehend instructions in English, including procedure documents as well as proofread alpha and numeric data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated cooperative work conduct and the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Must meet all locally defined training requirements
- Requires applicable Journeyperson certification OR the ability and experience to complete the certification program requirements