Supply Analyst (Baltics)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are seeking a Supply Analyst on an 18 month contract.
Working with Business Lead, the Supply Chain Manager provides proactive management of supply chain operations, development of processes to optimize profitability and customer satisfaction through analysis and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Establishes forecasts, plans and manages supply chain resources and demand processes
- Optimizes planning processes, tools, and relevant statistical data to increase forecast accuracy, manages forecast inputs, and analyzes data to identify forecasting trends, gap, tracks and measures customer demand requirements
- Maximizes account sales and inventory turns by forecasting consumer demand and developing optimal product assortments and replenishment inventory strategies
- Assists with direction and prioritization of the entire Supply Chain, with consideration of supply chain constraints (Supplier, Equipment, Resources, Projects, Material Dating, and Quality Statuses)
- Implements strategic decisions to support Planned (Life Cycle projects, New Product introduction, and Validation) and Unplanned (production deviation) events
- Recommends supply chain strategies for a continuous supply of materials and to maximize service and sales with appropriate inventory levels
- Close contact with KAM/Marketing/Finance to be able to track early signs of sales/supply issues
- Batch clearance of medicines and relabelling of OTC
- Handling of inventory, daily customer orders, placing invoices and CN’s in close contact/operation with Richard Bitner, Astra logistics and our Baltic customers
- Close contact/operations with Richard Bitner and Astra logistics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Engineering
- 3 to 5 years proven experience in Supply Chain operations in a multinational business environment
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel application
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience with all applicable legislations and local regulations
- A confident and positive attitude, focused in teamwork and communication
- High integrity
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.