Supply Chain Analyst - Master Scheduler ALC
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Analyzes Supply Chain capability, working with Demand Planning, Master Schedulers, Operations, and Procurement to assess our capability to meet projected demand with available capacity. Analyzes and manages current and future requirements based on plant capabilities and schedules the use of materials, equipment, plant resources and external resources required to provide timely production that meets or exceeds quality, service and cost expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sciences or a related field. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, the candidate must have 4 years of supply chain and/or operations experience. Preference will be given to candidates currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree.
- Three to five years of supply chain and/or operations experience.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple resources at one time (departments, external suppliers, etc.).
- Ability to understand and apply MRP and basic Supply Chain concepts, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior project management experience preferred.
- Lean Sigma, ISM or APICS certification preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- SAP experience required.