Associate Brand Manager - FTC 6 months
The Associate Brand Manager is responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager on the following marketing and product initiatives:
- New Product Development: Support innovation pipeline strategy, from consumer and market insights to commercial execution, working closely with R&D teams, sales and project managers
- Brands development: work alongside local markets to develop brand toolkits and and support their needs daily
- Competitive analysis and translations of market dynamics into strong and meaningful insights to drive business growth
- Artwork/Graphics: work in coordination with agencies and project managers creative services to direct or influence packaging graphics, and maintain repository of all graphics for sales reviews, agency support, etc
- Other day to day responsibilities include: Customers deliverables, meeting management, project management, file maintenance, sales and R&D support, internal and external resources management to execute projects.
The role sits within a vibrant growing international organization with customers at its core.
The successful candidate must possess strong organisational skills and experience in managing multiple projects and act as a consultant for our customers and local markets, understanding their needs and how to support their growth. They must be confident working in an international, entrepreneurial and fast paced environment, possessing a strong drive for success.
The successful candidate must be well rounded with the ability to work closely and cooperatively with cross functional and international teams. The candidate should demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, knowing that successful businesses thrive on “whatever it takes” to make the customers and consumers happy.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing or a related field is required, combined with minimum 1-2 years’ working experience
- Experience in hands on, limited resources, fast-paced, ambitious, entrepreneurial business environment.
- Experience with product development and marketing within the CPG industry (Health Care or Private Label industry would be advantageous)
- Experience in dealing with external agencies
- Knowledge of consumers insights and marketing principles
- Requires demonstrated ability to support established business plan, possess marketing creativity, developing verbal and written communication skills and excellent project and time management skills.
- Requires the ability to influence without authority internal teams
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word are required.
- Requires self-motivation, marketing creativity, detail orientation, and commitment to deadlines. Drives for results based on the strategy with minimal supervisor oversight.
- International environment experience is a plus
**Please note this is a fixed term contract of 6 months**
Up to 10% travel may be required
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.