Assistant Marketing Manager-Ranir
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager for our Oral Care Division Ranir, a Perrigo Company located in Grand Rapids, Mi
The Assistant Marketing Manager will support strategic and marketing activities related to the development and commercialization of new products and implementation of changes to the current product portfolio.
- This role will require frequent collaboration with cross-functional teams to launch new products and product changes on time and on budget through our internal stage gate process, as well as deliver the selling tools necessary to ensure successful introductions.
- This role will leverage consumer and market insights to develop business recommendations and strategic decisions that result in strong product performance for retailers.
The selected candidate will have a strong marketing background, ideally within a traditional CPG organization, with an understanding of both the consumer and retail businesses. The ideal candidate should have prior consumer product marketing experience and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Actively manage the commercialization of new products in a cost-effective manner.
- Support analysis of retailer, consumer, and market trends to better understand consumer and market opportunities.
- Manage packaging artwork requirements (copywriting, artwork direction and approvals), online initiatives, and promotional vehicles.
- Develop and manage selling tools and communication with Sales organization utilizing voice of the customer research throughout.
- Coordinate across several departments, as well as external resources, to support initiatives and execute projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, Communications, or related field of study required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in consumer-packaged goods or retailer brands marketing with a track record of success in product development. Financial analysis and budget management at the project level required.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional partners to communicate expectations and achieve desired results.
- Proven history of developing successful new products from end-to-end, from ideation through go-to-market strategies, working closely throughout with product development, operations and sales teams.
- Knowledge of marketing research (quantitative and qualitative), developing consumer insights, data analysis, and the ability to take insights/concepts to market. Proven ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations from disparate data sources.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to present to executive level leadership, successfully work with peer group, and communicate with frontline organization.
- Ability to work with speed in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands to quickly deliver customer solutions to market.
- Strong proficiency with PC skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications as needed.
- Ability to travel as needed.