Lead Security Officer - Part Time
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently hiring a part time Lead Security Officer. The shift is weekend nights, 8pm-8am (24 hours total)
The successful candidate will maintain and support a safe, secure environment for employees, approved contractors, and guests throughout the Company. The position is also responsible for providing physical security to all facilities and serving as a proactive, while also preventive, security presence.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts detailed inspections and patrols of both sensitive and non-sensitive infrastructures; Influences, monitors, and holds security personnel accountable for security patrols and security operations of designated physical areas
- Proactively identifies, and takes preventive security measures regarding irregular or unusual conditions, or persons that may create security concerns or safety hazards for employees or infrastructure
- Enforces all infractions or SOPs such as no loitering, no smoking or carrying forbidden articles, illegal parking, and monitors excessive speeding
- Provides security operational and administrative support to Security Supervisor and Sr. EHS & Security Manager as needed
- Responds to, and implements, security crisis and emergency protocols as required
- Assists with training new security officier
- Assists with managing the badge access system
- High School or vocational qualification; typically a minimum of 6 years experience
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.