Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are looking for a talented District Manager to join out team! As a District Manager, you will be responsible for assigning, managing and directing all work performed in the region.
You will manage staff, foster a positive environment, atmosphere and ensure customer satisfaction and proper region daily operations.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Research local market conditions
- Identify current and prospective sales and expansion opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet business goals and metrics
- Direct all operational aspects such as distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration, marketing and sales
- Bring out the best of region’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas for improvement
- Propose corrective actions
- Share knowledge and insights with other regions and headquarters
- Manage budget and allocate resources appropriately
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards
- Comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Prepare and present reports on market movement and penetration.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production business goals
- Proven district management experience
- Good knowledge of modern sales management techniques and best practises
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations