Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Community Managers serve as the face of a company. They are generally responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions.
Community Managers are involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation.
Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
Respond to customers in a timely manner
Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
Coordinate with Marketing and Regulatory
Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver