Sr. Manager, SAP Business Analysis
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is hiring a Senior Manager of SAP Business Analysis, based in the North American headquarters in Allegan, MI. The senior manager will oversee implementation and support of global financial and controlling SAP applications, managing the team of FICO business analysts responsible for project execution, enhancement implementation, and incident resolution.
Reports to the Associate Director of Global SAP Application Services.
- Work with Perrigo Business Advisory Partners and business subject matter experts to gather and document process flows, requirements and business value drivers. Oversee development of solutions that meet business needs, leading decisions that optimize configuration, customization and process change considerations.
- Collaborate with the business analyst team to estimate cost/effort for assigned enhancement and project tasks.
- Manage work conducted on multiple platforms or instances in the U.S. and Europe, evaluating impact to processes, and work with leadership to facilitate process changes.
- Assign and prioritize project and enhancement tasks among subordinate staff. Deploy available resources to meet project deadlines and respond to business enhancement priorities.
- Serve as an expert resource to all SAP teams, and facilitate support within IT&S. Direct business analyst training and development, equipping the team to meet business support expectations.
- Write and conduct team member performance evaluations, make hiring decisions, and carry out similar supervisory duties for the FICO business analyst team.
- Develop solutions in coordination with other IT staff, including programmers, Basis, infrastructure, and project managers. Oversee cross functional requirements, ensuring challenges and opportunities are identified and articulated.
- Monitor, review, and approve change control and validation documentation.
- Manage continued use and maintenance of finance and controlling modules and applications via incident management, user instruction, and identification of recurring problem root cause.
- Review, debug, test, and deploy customizations, interfaces or enhancements supporting finance and controlling.
- Support audit reviews of system configuration and conformance to corporate standards.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are required. The ability to translate business processes or concepts into technical requirements is essential.
- Complete understanding of computer systems validation concepts, change control procedures, and the ability to render consistent, reasonable judgement in reviewing and approving the team’s work.
- Full knowledge of SAP FICO modules, including both configuration and customization standards, is required. S/4 and CFIN experience is greatly preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP master data elements, data mapping, and data conversion is necessary.
- Ability to test programs and interfaces in the context of positive, negative, and regression scenarios is also required.
- The ability to identify the impact of process or data changes across multiple functional areas or modules is necessary.
- Excellent management skills are expected, organizing, prioritizing, and distributing tasks across team members according to their ability.
- Must be able to represent the group to IT and business leadership during project and enhancement discussions.
- Must work effectively with end users, subject matter experts, Business Advisory Partners, and business leaders to gather requirements, present solutions, and lead in the selection of optimal alternatives.
- These skills are expected to be acquired through possession of a Bachelor degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or a relevant business discipline, combined with at least 8 years of experience supporting SAP applications and at least 4 years of management experience.
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft products including Office, Visio, and SharePoint.
- Experience in a regulated environment, particularly FDA regulated, is greatly preferred.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.