Medical Sales Representative based in Athens
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting a Medical Sales Representative to join our team based in Athens, Greece. This position will report to the Medical Sales Manager with a primary goal to increase the visibility and awareness of company’s pharmaceutical and medical products and maximize sales growth.
- Visits doctors and pharmacies according company’s priorities.
- Providing Product information and introduce new products
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Agility and flexibility to communicate with a variance of specialties
- Develops weekly routing plan.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to travel.
- University Degree
- 3-5 years relevant Sales Experience (Desirable)
- English Fluent
- Sales Oriented, Negotiation, Effective Communication & Presentation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Fast Learner
- Team Work Player
The ideal candidate should be an individual, with positive attitude, open minded, facilitating and implementing change as well as influence build relationships and connections, creates ideas and business solutions based on Company’s Values and shares them with colleagues.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.