Are you naturally curious by nature, proactive and a good influencer? With a passion for healthcare and brands, looking for an opportunity to make a difference with an iconic brand?
We’re hiring in our Northern Beaches, Sydney location for a talented Brand Manager who will lead the strategy and activation of the one of our core brands: Tiger Balm, a key priority for the Perrigo Australia business.
This role’s key responsibilities include:
- Strategic implementation - Building compelling insight-driven brand plans to drive long term growth
- Sales Achievement - Drive sales target achievement through development and implementation of brand strategies and competitor/market analysis.
- Relationship Management - Manage and leverage cross-functional teams, incorporating both internal & external global stakeholders.
- Financial Management - Negotiate and manage brand budget. Assess and evaluate return on investment for brand.
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for a marketer, preferably from a FMCG or Healthcare background, business/commerce degree qualified with 3 years minimum experience and:
- Previous experience in digital/Ecommerce within this context.
- Experience in implementation of global brand strategy, and playing a role in global brand teams.
- Able to work cross functionally with ease to reach brand goals.
- Experience of analysing complex data and using that to make relevant strategic recommendations.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
In addition to the above, strong consideration will be given to sales or customer marketing or category management experience in pharmacy and/or grocery channels, with demonstrated success in those areas.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.