Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Based at our Belrose office in Sydney this role is responsible for the day-to-day administration of sales processes to support the sales teams in all functions relating to sales for internal and external customers.
Building strong internal working relationships with the Head of Commercial, National Key Account Managers (Pharmacy & Grocery), Customer Marketing, Customer Service and Telesales Manager the Sales Administrator is responsible for ensuring ongoing accurate data management reporting requirements for the sales structure.
- Provides sales and customer support, administers sales processes, and liaises within the Company on behalf of the customer.
- Maintains inventory and reviews sales literature and promotional material and distributes to sales teams.
- Organizes and plans both internal and external sales meetings, including: industry tradeshows, customer meetings and other events.
- Serves as the primary point person for development and coordination of sales business plans.
- Provides administrative support to sales management, including preparation of correspondence and presentations; responds to and routes inquires received via telephone, email, mail and other as appropriate.
- Provides a leading role in building sales reports
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of strong experience in Sales Administration / Business Intelligence or similar field, preferably within the OTC pharmaceutical industry
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, a clear focus on high quality outcomes and strong attention to detail
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable dealing with internal and external customers
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Cheerful, polite, self-motivated with a good telephone manner and verbal communication skills.
- Prepared to work flexibly if required
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality results under pressure
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a covering letter and CV that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role as outlined in the information provided.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.