Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Project Engineer will provide technical support to consumer healthcare operations through the support and execution of capital projects and by providing a technical resource for the processing and packaging of drug product.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or closely aligned discipline.
- At least four years’ experience leading engineering projects in a pharmaceutical setting directly related to tablet, liquid, or semi-solid dosage form production.
- Established understanding of engineering theoretical fundamentals of equipment operation and demonstrate the use of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Hands-on knowledge of production operations and associated control systems preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with quality systems in a FDA current GMP regulated environment as well as capital project management experience strongly preferred.
- Well-developed analytical skills including the ability to develop sound economic analyses with prudent financial judgment.
- Ability to work toward broad goals and to exercise initiative in identifying projects.
- Well-developed ability to maintain composure and patience during challenging situations and the ability to cope with shifting priorities and adapt quickly to remain productive.
- Ability to react to new demands, priorities, and challenges or obstacles in a resourceful and constructive way.
- Ability to work effectively with interdisciplinary groups or project teams and relate well to people regardless of their organizational level, personality, or background.
- Ability to act in an ethical and open manner and consider the impact of decisions.
Note: requires periodic use of multiple personal protective equipment including air purifying respirators
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.