We are looking for an exceptional graphic designer with strong visual communication skills, extensive experience in managing licensors and ability to create artworks.
Reporting to the marketing manager the successful candidate must possess a marketing mind-set as well as strong organisational skills and experience in managing multiple projects at the same time, acting as a consultant for our customers by understanding their needs and how to support their growth.
- New Product Development: Support innovation pipeline strategy for both brands and private labels, by designing product and packaging concepts and develop artworks
- Develop artwork following guidelines
- Licensor approval process management
- Lead and manage the design development and product/packaging concepts ideas for the licensee’s business from consumer and market insights to commercial execution, working closely with R&D teams, sales and project managers
- Brands development: support marketing by creating visuals identities to create and influence new and current brands branding
- Support marketing with the creation of digital visuals and point of sales materials
- Artwork/Graphics: Produce, optimise and output final print-ready artwork.
- Collaborate with internal teams to support and develop creative that coincides with marketing objectives.
- Other day to day responsibilities include (not limited to): Study design briefs and determine requirements, schedule projects and define budget constraints, conceptualize visuals based on requirements, prepare rough drafts and present ideas, die making, perform quality control on finished products, Working on a range of design pieces, from social media posts to packaging design and full-scale branding projects.
The role sits within a vibrant growing international organization with customers at its core.
The successful candidate must be confident working in an international, entrepreneurial and fast paced environment, possessing a strong drive for success.
The successful candidate must be well rounded with the ability to work closely and cooperatively with cross functional and international teams. The candidate should demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, knowing that successful businesses thrive on “whatever it takes” to make the customers and consumers happy.
- Proven graphic designing experience (Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus)
- Experience working with licensors is a must
- Experience with design and product development within the CPG industry (Health Care or Private Label industry would be advantageous)
- Possess creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to graphic design -Proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is a must
- Experience working on production packaging and promotional materials
- Knowledge of consumers insights and marketing principles
- Experience in digital design, and production
- Excellent organization and time management skills; strong ability in prioritizing tasks
- Think independently to create new ideas and concepts.
- Manage creative ideas from concept to execution and release.
- Requires self-motivation and commitment to deadlines. Drives for results based on the strategy with minimal supervisor oversight Experience in hands on, limited resources, fast-paced, ambitious, entrepreneurial business environment.
ABOUT RANIR - part of the Perrigo group
Ranir is the world’s leading manufacturer of consumer private label oral products offering an almost complete range of Oral Care store brand products. Ranir’s purpose is to deliver everyday millions of affordable healthy smiles. As an American owned business founded over 30 years ago they have expanded through organic and acquisitive growth to become synonymous within the category and now operate in over 40 countries worldwide. Ranir is the supplier of choice in Oral Care store brand of most key retailers and drugstores across the US, Europe, South Africa, Australia, and some Asia countries.
Ranir is a non-traditional private label company, which focuses on helping key retailers to build their store brand by delivering high end customized products/solutions through a consultative selling approach; Ranir develops its own products (IP) and manufacturers most of its products.
Proudly positioned as the number 1 in store brand oral care globally with an European presence expanding at an unprecedented rate, the strategic direction is firmly set on continued development across growing markets.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.