Commercial Financial Planner & Analyst
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are now looking for a dedicated Commercial Financial Planner & Analyst (Dutch & English Fluency) to join our growing function based in Nazareth, Belgium. This role will be responsible for enabling the delivery of insightful commercial analysis, reporting and forecasting to the European and US business, and contributing effectively on companywide projects. A key part of the FP&A team is to collaborate within finance and with CSI, sales and marketing.
- Analyse key performance indicators including all areas of the income statement, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variances (from a brand and/or country point of view)
- Quarterly and monthly Financial Reporting towards European and Corporate management (US)
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives such as sell-in/sell-out models, new product development models, etc.
- Identify and address business process improvements
- Managing the planning process; yearly budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Design and develop dashboards and reports to improve processes
- Contribute to various international projects, such as brand/SKU rationalization, Opex projects, M&A, pricing project, G2N, etc.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Finance, FP&A or similar role in preferably an international company
- Working understanding of financial statements; income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- SAP/BPC knowledge is an asset
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- High standards for accuracy and precision
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to develop and maintain peer relationships
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel 10% of time