Quality Assurance Inspector (1625 Building)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor, this position is responsible for conducting QA inspections of the entire assigned packaging line.
Major Duties / Responsibilities
% of Time
1. Perform Quality Assurance inspection on sampled incoming packaging components, raw material (APIs and excipients)
2. Sampling incoming packaging components, raw material (APIs and excipients)
3. Day to day inspection of Warehouse areas
4. Monitoring of Storgae condition in Warehouse areas
5. Approving artwork, component specifications and vendor color standards
6. Monitoring of retention sample room (performed routinely)
7. Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
Knowledge, Experience and Education: One year of pharmaceutical experience is essential for this position. High School Diploma or GED is required.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.