Sr. Enterprise Reporting Analyst
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is looking to add a Sr. Enterprise Reporting Analyst to their IT&S function located in Allegan, MI at their North American Headquarters. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for business requirements gathering by identifying data sources and structures, understanding user data final purpose and reviewing data access controls with data owners. They will also be accountable for designing, developing and supporting reports across all PowerBI, SAP BusinessObjects BI applications, and SAP Analytics Cloud “SAC” in a reliable and accurate manner while ensuring the accuracy and availability of Perrigo’s data. The Sr. Analyst will work with business users to discover reporting and self service opportunities and training uses on PowerBI, BOBJ, SAC
- Responsible for PowerBI, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects design, development, and support; and follow standards and processes which ensure the reliability of Perrigo’s data
- Perform road shows with business users to perform POC using any BI tools in Perrigo footprint
- Develop and maintain user-level and technical requirement specifications documentation
- Establish a connection with end-users to investigate and gather their requirements and data final purpose
- Maintain project and programming documentation to ensure compliance in Perrigo’s validated cGMP environment
- Develop reporting strategy with manager and administrator
- The candidate must possess mature knowledge of Business Intelligence best parcties, Ralph Kimball methodologies, database structures and connectivity (SAP and non-SAP related), and reporting knowledge
- Ability to work with different databases like Hana, SAP BW, and SQL
- Ability to work directly with the business user community to gather requirements, and apply analysis and design skills to build specifications
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills to support PowerBI, SAC,SAP BusinessObjects BI applications functionality and the ability to work closely with users and Business Analysts in a validated environment
- Knowledge of ETL tools like SAP BusinessObjects Data Services, SLT is a plus
- Establish thorough testing and provide proper technical documentation to satisfy all corporate guidelines at Perrigo and cGMP standards
- These skills are typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, CIS, Information Technology, or a closely related field, combined with 8+ years of experience in the development and exposure to reporting skills in PowerBI, SAP BusinessObjects BI and SAC.