This position is a key driver in ensuring finished goods availability by assuring adequate finished goods inventory is available to fulfill customer demand while minimizing inventory and supply chain costs.
Core activities :
- Acquire forecasts for all finished goods inventory-consuming events and translate those forecasts into an inventory plan, collaborating with cross-functional partners to ensure the inventory is managed according to constraints and targets that are aligned with the business strategy;
- Establish critical inventory parameters — such as activity-based costing (ABC) and safety stock settings, replenishment quantity and launch quantity — taking into account constraints and input, such as lead time and order cycle time;
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste or optimize customer service;
- Monitor and track inventory levels and reconcile inventory variances using all available resources to identify root causes and supply possible solutions;
- Ensure all inventory metrics are met. Identify action items, marshal resources to address action items and follow up on all inventory-related issues to full resolution;
- Report on service, back orders, short stock, excess items and slow-moving inventory to the parties concerned;
- Measure, analyze and report key process metrics, and monitor adherence to key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Clearly communicate results of analysis in verbal and written format (French and English);
- Aligning message to audience;
- Capable of communicating to different levels in the organization;
- Working with teams of people with disparate opinions and agendas;
- Ability to use inventory planning systems;
- Ability to use business software like Excel/Word/PowerPoint/others;
- Ability to use SAP;
- Mathematical abilities;
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.