Manager, Financial Analysis - Nutrition & Consumer Self-Care Business Units
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Manager of Finance will be a key member of the Nutrition Business Unit and the Consumer Self Care Americas (CSCA) finance team, reporting directly to the Director, Finance Nutrition, and providing indirect support to the VP of Finance for CSCA. The Manager of Finance will be responsible for supporting the financial activities for the Nutrition business unit, driving key analysis and insights and will also support the broader CSCA finance team through consolidated CSCA planning and reporting responsibilities.
- Primarily supports Director, Finance Nutrition with FP&A support for special projects and providing support for monthly ad hoc analysis including: ROIC, accretion/dilution metrics, long term growth metric, gross margin bridges; etc.
- Identifies and drives analyses around operational effectiveness and business performance to identify opportunities for both top and bottom line improvement for the Nutrition business. Prioritize financial and operational metrics, assess root causes for issues and possible actions.
- Plays a key role in the completion of the annual planning, quarterly flex update, and monthly reporting process for the Nutrition Business.
- Indirectly supports the VP of Finance for CSCA, with responsibilities for overall consolidated CSCA monthly reporting and related activities.
- Utilizes information systems for financial analysis and financial reporting.
- This individual should have excellent analytical skills, a strong command of Excel and PowerPoint, have displayed an ability to collaborate with others outside of their immediate team, be able to influence and drive change, adapt quickly to changing needs in a fluid environment, while displaying a strong commitment to deliver results within required timelines.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of financial planning and analysis with a thorough understanding of analytical methods in a variety of accounting and operational sources.
- Requires expert MS Excel skills along with PowerPoint and SAP experience.
- Hyperion Planning and Smartview experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and management skills are essential.
- These skills are normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting in addition to an MBA or CPA with 5-7 or more years of progressive responsibility in finance with direct FP&A experience in a large company setting.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.